Monday, 5 November 2012

Snow Day



Coat: Eastward Dress Coat, Jeans: AG Stevies, Boots: Timberland, Bag: Cath Kidston



These pictures were taken in Norway, when Victor and I went to visit my mother for a weekend. We all took a cable-car up to one of the nearby mountains, and the first thing my husband did up there was make a snowball and aim for my head. So of course this meant war. I tried to hit him right in the face, but I missed by like a mile. 


This is the husband mocking me, the little twerp! Shouting, "You throw like a girl!" 
Well, excuse me very much, but I am a girl? 


But, we kissed and made up anyway.  


6 comments:

  1. aww you guys are so cute together!! love this coat on you Gwen!! I can't believe I'm seeing snow!!! brrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sayaka! I love him so much!! :) And thanks for kind words re: the coat, I was actually really unsure of whether it suited me or not, so it's really nice to hear someone say that it looks good! And don't worry, the snow is gone now. My home town back in Norway always gets snow in the last week of October, before it goes away again until December, it's just one of those strange things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are just gorgeous. Where are they from?

    Hebe xx

    http://thesehappyplaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, and thanks! The boots are from Timberland last year. I'm sure they have equally cute ones this year, but if not, maybe you can find them on ebay? :)

      Delete
  4. Did you take your usual size in this coat? I'm sometimes a 2, and other times a 4, so I'm trying to decide what size I should get for this coat(sx vs s). The online reviews were somewhat mixed. Any insite you can offer is appreciated...I'm hunting for it on EBay. Ever since you shared this pic on Roxys site I've been obsessed.

    Thanks! :)

    Let me know: itsmissjess@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I normally size up in coats because of my wide manly shoulders, so while I'm normally an M I bought the coat in L. Bought it from ebay, so I never tried it on in stores - lucky for me it fit, really! I guess it depends on your frame, and if you'd need to wear a sweater under it - which I can with mine. That said, the only coat I've seen on ebay right now is an XS... tell you what, I'll email you! ;)

      Delete